We are pleased to offer you another outstanding program for the 42nd Annual Real Estate & Economics Symposium on November 25th. With an exciting array of speakers and sessions, this full-day conference is always a great way to get cutting-edge, real estate industry information and plenty of networking opportunities with your colleagues during the breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks (included with the price of registration). Timely and pertinent topics and an exceptional group of industry experts will make this an outstanding seminar for real estate and finance professionals and a program you can’t afford to miss!
Kenneth T. Rosen, Chairman, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, UC Berkeley
Ron Blatman, Executive Producer, Saving the City: Remaking the American Metropolis
Confirmed Speakers and Moderators:
We are assembling an exceptional group of knowledgeable and experienced professionals who will discuss the challenging complexities of today’s real estate markets. The confirmed lineup of speakers includes:
- Tom Bannon, California Apartment Association
- Jeff Bray, Prologis
- Yoyo Chan, Vice President, Government and Public Affairs, Golden State Warriors
- Mark Deason, Starwood Capital Group
- Robert H. Edelstein, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics
- John Eudy, Essex Property Trust, Inc.
- Stephen Gaitley, Woodruff Sawyer
- Carol Galante, College of Environmental Design, UC Berkeley
- Chris Graham, Blackstone
- Chris Hartung, Policy Advisory Board Executive Director, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics
- Jon Knorpp, San Francisco Giants
- Charlie McEachron, Drawbridge Realty
- Zachary Olmstead, California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Denise Pinkston, TMG Partners
- Larry Rosenthal, Goldman School of Public Policy, UC Berkeley
- Rebecca Smyth, The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Elliot Stein, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics
- Lydia Tan, Oakland Athletics
- Jeff Weber, Eastdil Secured, LLC
Timely & Important Topics
- Real Estate & Economics Outlook
- Climate in Changing: Present and Future Impacts on Real Estate
- Housing Policy Galore, 2019: Intervention or Intrusion?
- Bay Area Professional Sports Franchises Turned Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Financing and Investing in a Tumultuous Time
For information about this event and past events, contact Liz Linton at (510) 643-6106 or email her at email@example.com.