Engage with the CRB in June
- 6/3-6/7 – We will be attending and speaking at the following events at the Sustainable Brands conference, in San Diego:
- 6/6, 2-3pm – Executive in Residence Tony Kingsbury participates in a panel entitled “Making Green Chemistry Marketable”.
- 6/6, 3:30-4:30pm – Professor Kellie McElhaney leads a panel entitled, “Beyond CSR Reporting: Maximizing Value from Sustainability Communications”.
- 6/7, 2-3pm – Executive in Residence Tony Kingsbury leads a session entitled “Are All LCA Tools Created Equal? How Design Tool Choices Influence Decision-Making and Ultimate Impact”
- 6/11-6/13 – Executive Director Jo Mackness presents on Developing Responsible Leaders: Educating & Empowering Students for a Sustainable Future at the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) Sustainability Conference in Tampa, Florida.
- 6/14 – the CRB will participate in key events for Rio+20, which will bring together the private and nonprofit sectors, academia, and governments to discuss the global sustainability agenda. Executive Director Jo Mackness will be blogging from the Corporate Sustainability Forum and the 3rd Global Forum for Responsible Management Education (PRME).
- 6/20-6/27 – Professor Kellie McElhaney will be teaching at Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year CEO retreat in Silicon Valley
See you soon!
-The CRB Team