Authoring sustainability-minded case studies is one way CRB helps move sustainability further into the mainstream. Working with the Berkeley-Haas Case Series and the California Management Review, we develop case studies suitable for inclusion into the general business school curriculum.
Cases tackle real-time sustainability challenges companies face. We convene forums based on the case studies, to help companies understand the issue, identify potential solutions, and measure the impact.
Sample Case Studies:
- “Patagonia: Closing the Loop on Packaging Pollution” April 2019
- “Sustainability Through Open Innovation: Carlsberg and the Green Fiber Bottle” September 2018
- “Patagonia’s Path to Carbon Neutrality by 2025” April 2018
- “Rewarding Consumers for Recycling Packaging: Kimberly-Clark Seeks Shared Value” January 2017
- “Reversing Climate Change Through Sustainable Food: Patagonia Provisions Attempts to Scale a “Big Wall”” April 2017
- “Patagonia: Driving Sustainable Innovation by Embracing Tensions” February 2016
- “Levi Strauss & Co.: Driving Adoption of Green Chemistry” July 2016
- “General Mills: Driving Food Systems Change through Regenerative Agriculture” November 2019