Staff On The Move! February 2020 Edition
Our best wishes for successful experiences and professional development to those who made a career move recently!
- Nargis Aslami, Financial Analyst with the Finance Team, transferred in from the Faculty Assistant Team
- Morgan Bernstein, Director of Strategic Initiatives, transferred in from the FTMBA Admissions
- Danelle Carr, Associate Director of Events at DAR, was promoted within her unit
- Nicole Faherty, Associate Director of Admissions with the FTMBA Admissions team, transferred in from the School of Public Health
- Loren Fentroy, Assistant Director for Alumni Engagement Initiatives at DAR, transferred in from the FTMBA Program
- Matthieu Kaminski, DAR, transferred to the School of Optometry
- Avni Kansara, Director of Student Experience at EWMBA, was promoted within her unit (in March 2019!)
- Robert Lozano, IT Operations Manager, was promoted within his unit
- Alicia Martinez, Talent Consultant with Staff HR, transferred in from campus HR
- Maria Martinez Madrigal, Associate Director of Admissions with the FTMBA team, transferred in from UC Merced
- Chika Nweke, Donor Relations and Reporting Associate at DAR, transferred into a Career position
- Evelyn Ortman, Associate Director of Information Strategy and Analytics at DAR, was promoted within her unit.
- Sherry Perocier, Administrative Assistant/Event Specialist with the Dean’s Office, transferred into a Career position
- Shannon Rogers, Associate Director of [email protected], was promoted within her unit
- Liz Rosenberg, Director of Alumni Engagement & Leadership at DAR, transferred in from the FTMBA Admissions
- Leslie Schibsted, Asst. Dean of Development and Alumni Relations at DAR, transferred to UDAR.
- Molly Shepherd, Associate Director of Student & Recent Graduate Philanthropy at DAR, transferred into a Career position
- Fred Smith, Faculty Support Supervisor with HR and Admin, transferred in from the EWMBA program
- Emily Ufheil-Somers, Director of Events at DAR, was promoted within her unit
- Trinity Wilson, Boost Program Coordinator at Boost, was promoted within her unit
- Ashley Woods, Academic HR Analyst with Haas Academic HR, transferred in from the Faculty Support Unit
- Kun Yang, CMG, transferred to UCSF
- Hazel Zambrano, Associate Director of Alumni Communities at DAR, transferred in from FTMBA Admissions
In the famous words of Selena, ” Me siento muy excited” to be here at Haas!Alicia Martinez
*The above list includes staff in career appointments whose positions were reclassified, or staff who moved to a new role between August 2019 and February 2020 as reflected in UCPath. If your position was reclassified or if you obtained a new role within that time frame and your name is not listed, please let us know (email Alex Austin).
To keep up on job openings at Haas, visit the Jobs at Haas webpage.
For additional career development resources such as a series of workshops as well as individual counseling with a career counselor, read the latest news from the campus Staff Career Development Program.