Sustainable & Impact Finance at Berkeley Haas’s Invest for Impact 2021: Pitch Competition
- Join us on April 23rd as five teams compete for a $50,000 investment in our Invest for Impact Pitch Competition!
- 9am-12 pm
- Register here / Zoom link
- Thursday, April 22, 5:30 – 6:30pm
- A panel on how researchers at Berkeley are tackling clean energy, zero waste, sustainability, and more, featuring Environmental Science, Policy, and Management professor Arthur Middleton. Register here.
- June 9, Noon – 1:00pm
- The social cost of carbon—an estimate of the economic harm caused by each additional ton of carbon dioxide—allows policy makers to make informed decisions about climate change. Join this discussion between Energy and Resources Group (ERG) professor David Anthoff, Agricultural and Resource Economics professor Maximilian Auffhammer, and ERG PhD candidate Lisa Rennels to learn more about the most important number you’ve never heard of. Register here.
Next: Zero Carbon, Zero Waste