For students who are interested in a deeper knowledge of sustainability, Haas offers a rich array of elective courses and the that delve into the most sought-after skills and disciplines in the field of sustainability. Courses are built on input from sustainability leaders driving innovation and feature the latest insights from cutting-edge faculty research.
Examples of Sustainability focused courses in our MBA program include:
- Climate Change and Business Strategy
- Carbon Footprint Analysis for Innovation
- Corporate Sustainability Measuring and Reporting
- Cleantech to Market
- Sustainable Investment Fund
- Edible Education
- Sustainable Portfolio Construction
- Real Estate Investment Analysis and Sustainability
- Energy & Environmental Markets
- Strategic and Sustainable Business Solutions
- Business and Sustainable Supply Chains
- Sustainable Capitalism in the Nordics
- Energy Transition and Climate Innovation
Please note these are course examples and not all courses are offered every semester/year.
Haas also boasts several sustainability-related , in which Haas demonstrates exemplary expertise and thought-leadership. These areas of emphasis, which include Corporate Social Responsibility, Energy and Clean Technology, Social Sector Leadership, Sustainable and Impact Investing, Entrepreneurship (Energy and Environmental Innovation) and Equity Fluent Leadership, provide exposure to fields or industries of particular interest and connect students with electives, faculty, and extracurricular activities to further explore their passion.