Haas Undergraduate Program Office
(Currently closed while undergraduate staff is working remotely)
For questions regarding admission to the Undergraduate Program please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday & Tuesday | 1:30PM – 4:30PM
Wednesday & Thursday | 9:00AM – 12:00PM
To Schedule a Remote Pre-Admissions Advising Appointment:
In order to maximize your time with an advisor, please review the following resources to familiarize yourself with our requirements:
- Self Reported Academic Record
- Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- AP, IB & A Level Exam Credit
- Breadth Requirements
- Admission FAQ’s
Students wishing to transfer from a California Community College should visit Assist.org for more information on courses at each school that fulfill the prerequisite or breadth requirements. Students at schools other than California community colleges should refer to http://admissions.berkeley.edu/transfer_info for a listing of articulated courses.
Advising Appointment Attendance Policy
When you make an appointment, we set aside that time specifically for you. Only schedule an appointment that you can attend, as no-shows and last minute cancellations prevent us from assisting other students.
- Canceling appointments: If you are unable to attend your appointment, please cancel your appointment in advance online or contact the advisor by email.
- Late arrival: If you know you will be late to your appointment, please notify the advisor by email. If you are more than 5 minutes late to your appointment and have not notified the advisor, the appointment will be canceled and you will need to re-schedule another appointment.
- “No Show” Policy: If you miss two or more appointments with an advisor without providing advanced notice, the Department reserves the right to cancel any future appointments.