To Contact an Advisor by Phone
Please call our office at (510) 642-1421 during our office hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Tuesday 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Closed for lunch 12:30PM – 1:30PM
To Contact an Advisor in Person
Visit our office during our office hours listed above. Due to COVID restrictions, maximum of two visitors at a time are allowed inside the office.
S450 Student Services Building #1900
Haas School of Business
University of California, Berkeley
2220 Piedmont Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94720-1900
To Contact an Advisor by E-mail
- For questions regarding admission to the Undergraduate Program please e-mail email@example.com
- Business majors, please use the contact e-mail address on CalCentral under “My Academics” and “Advising.”
To Schedule a Remote Advising Appointment:
Remote Advising Appointment Attendance Policy
When you make an appointment, we set aside that time specifically for you. Only schedule an appointment that you can attend, as no-shows and last minute cancellations prevent us from assisting other students.
- Canceling appointments: If you are unable to attend your appointment, please cancel your appointment in advance online or contact the advisor by email.
- Late arrival: If you know you will be late to your appointment, please notify the advisor by email. If you are more than 5 minutes late to your appointment and have not notified the advisor, the appointment will be canceled and you will need to re-schedule another appointment.
- “No Show” Policy: If you miss two or more appointments with an advisor without providing advanced notice, the Department reserves the right to cancel any future appointments.
Haas Advising Resources
We are pleased to provide you with access to advisors, career counselors, tutoring, career events, along with countless student organizations. The goal of the Undergraduate program office is to provide you with resources and opportunities to achieve your academic and career goals.
Self Care Tips Video (University Health Services)