Expertise and Research Interests
- Financial literacy
- The Missing Link, From College to Career, Sixth Edition, 2018
- Personal Financial Management: From College to Career. Pearson, 3rd Edition, 2011.
2012 – present, Selinger & Associates, author, seminar leader and public speaker on the topic of financial literacy
1995 – 2012, Senior Managing Director of Corporate Finance and Business Consulting, Sutter Securities Incorporated
1990 – 1995, Founder and Managing Director, Jackson Square Capital Corp.
1985 – 1990, Managing Director and member of the Board of Directors, Richard C. Blum & Associates
1984 – 1985, Chief Executive Officer, President and Director, ACS Communications, Inc.
- Seminar Leader, Financial Service Volunteer Corp
- Served on public and private boards of directors
- Initiated and completed public offerings, private placements, mergers and acquisitions.
- Financial and business consultant to public and private companies.
- Alumni Mentoring Program, UC Berkeley
- Volunteer, Cal Performances, Ailey Camp
- Co-founder and advisory committee member, Cal Independent Scholars Network (a program which supports Cal students who have lived under foster care, are orphans, or have been wards of the court)
- Personal Financial Management, UGBA 196