Berkeley Haas has three primary alumni volunteer boards as well as several research center boards.
- Haas Council
The Haas Council is comprised of alumni and students who serve as ambassadors communicating with classmates (or fellow alumni at their corporation) about year-round activities, engagement opportunities, lifelong learning programs, career services, and annual giving to the school.
- Haas Alumni Diversity Council
Council members support efforts to enhance diversity within the Berkeley Haas community.
- Berkeley Haas Center Boards
- Center for Responsible Business – View
- Center for Nonprofit and Public Leadership – View
- Lester Center for Entrepreneurship – View
- Center for Young Entrepreneurs at Haas (YEAH) – View
- Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics – View
Learn more about serving on boards