Find and join channels related to industries, affinities, classes, and chapters.
The Alumni Workspace on Slack is a place for professional networking opportunities and other activities that support the entire Berkeley Haas alumni community.
We hope that the workspace will support you in building new connections and fostering a community of mutual support.
- Are you a new Slack user?
- First, to join the Alumni Workspace, you’ll need to make sure you have an active CalNet account and can access an @berkeley.edu email via http://bmail.berkeley.edu.
- Once you’ve confirmed you have an active CalNet account, you can go directly to https://berkeleyhaasalumni.slack.com to login and join the Alumni Workspace.
- Please also see Slack’s guide for new members.
- Please visit the CalNet resource page for help with creating an account or resetting a passphrase.
- For existing Slack users, you can either choose to add the Alumni Workspace as a new Slack user or link it to your existing Slack account.
- If you want to link the Alumni Workspace to your existing account, please be aware that you’ll need an active CalNet account and access to your @berkeley.edu email address to authenticate into and join the Alumni Workspace.
- You can add the Alumni Workspace to the Desktop Slack App by clicking on the “+” in the App to Add Workspaces. When prompted, type in berkeleyhaasalumni into the your-workspace-url field and click Continue.
- When the App re-opens the BerkeleyHaasAlumni Workspace should now be visible in your list of Workspaces.
- Contact us if you continue to have issues: [email protected].