Together We Can Keep Haas Strong Through COVID-19—and Beyond
When you give to Berkeley Haas, you invest in the thinkers and doers who move organizations and society forward. Inventively. Measurably. Responsibly.
Right now, your gift to the Haas Fund means even more:
- It means more top students can afford to choose Berkeley Haas in this uncertain and increasingly competitive landscape.
- It means Haas can make remote learning more real and deliver, in any format, the educational excellence on which our reputation is built.
- It means our MBA students can secure meaningful internships—with basic needs covered, even in the face of corporate constraints.
By making a gift, you ensure that our entire Haas community can respond to this crisis with innovative action, and you take part in shaping the future through business excellence, embodied by leaders like:
- Robert Ford, EMBA 15, CEO of Abbott Laboratories, who has overseen the rapid development and delivery of diagnostic and antibody testing tools to address COVID-19.
- Kristin Groos Richmond and Kirsten Tobey, MBA 06s and co-founders of Revolution Foods, which has expanded beyond its school lunch business to serve more than 1,000,000 meals a week across the country to children and adults during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Professors Laura Tyson and Adair Morse, founders and faculty directors of the Haas School’s Sustainable and Impact Finance initiative, who designed an “SOS” Recovery Loan Fund for small businesses in partnership with the City of Berkeley.