As a member of your MBA Reunion Committee, you are a key advisor and class leader working with Berkeley Haas Development and Alumni Relations staff to support MBA Reunion Weekend.
Alumni Volunteers can choose from a variety of roles focused on communications, class-specific programming, and fundraising. All members take part in building general anticipation and excitement throughout the year leading up to reunion weekend and play an active role in class outreach: utilizing social media, email, phone calls etc. to promote and encourage class participation in reunion activities.
- Class Communication Champion: Encourage participation and attendance by spreading the word to your classmates about Reunion Weekend through various communication channels; Recruit additional cohort leaders for your Class Reunion Committee; Collect class photos for marketing and during MBA Reunion Weekend slideshows.
- Class-Hosted Activity Coordinator: Host and/or help to plan an informal event for your class to complement the school-sponsored activities. Activities may include a happy hour, game/trivia night, discussion, or Q&A on a special topic (i.e. blockchain, health & wellbeing, sustainability) or any others you think would be fun for your classmates.
- Class Fundraising Lead: Work with Development and Alumni Relations staff to strengthen support for the school by amplifying messaging around reunion giving and encourage attendance at Reunion Weekend.
Approx Time Commitment:
- September – December: 1 hr/month
- January – Late April: 2-3 hours/month
Contact Angie Coleman-Levy, Director, Alumni Engagement & Leadership Development,