Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion workshops
Access three Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion workshops featuring Élida Bautista, Director of Inclusion and Diversity at Berkeley Haas.
The three-part series focuses on learning best practices on how to create and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace culture, identifying microaggressions and becoming equipped to have constructive conversations when concerns are raised, and practicing how to show up as an ally in your leadership.
Enroll in a self-pace seminar that contains the exercises, learning material, and live session recordings.
Session 1: “Unconscious Bias in the Workplace”
1. Identifying implicit biases
2. Learning best practices to create and promote a more diverse and inclusive culture
Session 2: “Understanding Microaggressions”
1. Identifying different types of microaggressions and how they manifest
2. Becoming equipped to have constructive conversations when related concerns are raised
Session 3: “Allyship: Role and Action”
1. Define concept of Allyship on a continuum
2. Identify and practice concrete tools to show up as an ally in your leadership
Becoming a Changemaker
Join Alex Budak, a social entrepreneur and lecturer at UC Berkeley, for a live webinar focused on questioning the status quo and changemaker leadership.
Mon, Nov. 9, 2020 @ Noon – 1:00pm Pacific Time
Alex will touch on topics from two transformative courses that he has developed while at UC Berkeley: Becoming a Changemaker and The Berkeley Changemaker.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and discuss concepts with each other via breakout rooms and have a time of Q&A via the chat function.
This webinar will be recorded.
Note: Please register via the button below, a separate email will be sent with the Zoom Meeting information prior to the start of the webinar.