From research faculty to professional faculty, to graduate student assistants to guest speakers, we are committed to the art and science of teaching. Berkeley Haas is redefining business leaders. Accounting @ Berkeley is reframing the future of accounting.
Accounting @ Berkeley puts you in the classroom with top-notch faculty doing cutting-edge research at one of the nation’s leading universities. Just to name a few of our faculty’s accomplishments:
- Professors Yaniv Konchitchki and Panos Patatoukas received the AICPA-Sponsored 2019 Notable Contributions to Accounting Literature Award.
- Professor Omri Even-Tov was named one of the 40 under 40 best business school professors by Poets & Quants in 2018
- Professor Panos Patatoukas has been selected as recipient of the 2018 Distinguished Teaching Award, the campus’s most prestigious honor for teaching.
- Professor Panos Patatoukas was named one of the Top 10 Business School Professors Under 40 by Fortune and one of the Top 40 Under 40 by Poets & Quants in 2015.
- Professor Yaniv Konchitchki was named one of the World’s Top 40 Under 40 by Poets & Quants in 2014.
- Professors Yaniv Konchitchki and Panos Patatoukas have been honored by the American Accounting Association for their contributions to the accounting literature.
- Our faculty regularly receive awards for their excellence in teaching as voted on by students at the Haas School of Business.
Next: Our Faculty