Recruiting can be a stressful and confusing time, so we want to help! We have active relationships with the ten firm partners listed below. More information about each firm can be found by clicking on their logo.
- Attend campus wide and firm specific recruiting events (Big 4 Forum, tablings, office hours, etc.). Come prepared with questions to ask the recruiters and professionals. Networking at these events is key.
- DO reach out to recruiters and professionals you’ve met via email and/or LinkedIn after these events. DO NOT reach out to recruiters and professionals you have never met in-person.
- In most cases, you will only be able to apply to one position at each firm, so do your research and make sure you are qualified for the position you are applying to.
- Follow the firm specific application instructions. This is very important. In most cases, you will need to apply via Handshake AND the firm’s website.
- Keep in mind that in this profession you are constantly communicating and collaborating with clients, supervisors, and colleagues, so your ability to communicate effectively is important. Be sure to prepare for your interviews and be ready to discuss how you respond to pressure, deadlines, working with others, and your knowledge and passion for the field and firm, among other things.
Next: Job Opportunities