At Haas since 1996
1996 – present, Visiting Professor, Berkeley Haas
2001 – present, Accounting Professor, Diablo Valley College
2015 – 2017, Academic Fellow, IASB (London)
1999 – 2001, Accounting Professor, Evergreen Valley College
1993 – 2000, Lecturer, California State University East Bay
1980 – 1993, Senior Accounting Analyst – ELP Consolidations and Asset Disposals, Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- Former member of California State Board of Accountancy’s Accounting Education Committee established to define 20 additional units of accounting and business related education for California CPA licensure beginning in 2014.
- Former member of California State Board of Accountancy’s Ethics Education Committee established to define 10 additional units of ethics education for California CPA licensure beginning in 2014.
- Published framework-based teaching material for use around the world to assist teachers in teaching judgement and how to develop estimates when applying IFRS. Additionally, presented to the European Accounting Association and other delegates while at the IASB in London, July 2015-December 2016.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Reporting (Masters in Finance Program)
- Cost Accounting
- Advanced Accounting