When you join the Haas Leadership Society, you give the world more amazing leaders.
Become a member by making a leadership contribution of $2,500* or more, and you become a guiding light for our students, our faculty, and our future. You also receive special recognition and curated insights and opportunities.
|Haas Associates Club||Membership at Special Rates*|
|Haas Directors Club||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Haas Partners Club||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Dean’s Innovators Circle||$10,000 – $24,999|
|Dean’s Advisors Circle||$25,000 – $49,999|
|Dean’s Strategists Circle||$50,000 – $99,999|
|Dean’s Visionaries Circle||$100,000+|
*Students and new alumni qualify at special rates for the Associates Club level:
|Students||1st Reunion+||5th Reunion+||10th Reunion+|
Why join? In a word, impact. Haas Leadership Society members directly fuel excellence at Berkeley Haas and give the world more innovative, principled leaders. Learn more about the impact of donors in our Annual Report of Private Giving.
How Can We Thank You?
As a member you have access to a personal concierge, who keeps you in the loop on where school leaders plan to take Berkeley Haas and how your contributions help us get there. In addition to deepening your impact, joining the Haas Leadership Society offers:
- Exclusive access to Haas leaders, for a clearer view of the school’s strategic direction
- Unique insights from Haas faculty, for a deeper dive into research
- Priority invitations to key events
- Impact reporting, for a closer look at how your investment is making a difference
- Recognition and benefits through Berkeley’s Charter Hill Society, which recognizes giving across campus.
And, of course: our eternal thanks for being a member of the Haas Leadership Society.