When you join the Haas Leadership Society, you invest in the purpose of Berkeley Haas.
Become a member by making a leadership contribution of $1,500 or more, and you join the forward-thinking network helping to drive our strategic direction. You also receive special recognition and our Haas Leadership Society Benefits.
|Haas Associates Club||$1,500 – $2,499*|
|Haas Directors Club||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Haas Partners Club||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Dean’s Innovators Circle||$10,000 – $24,999|
|Dean’s Advisors Circle||$25,000 – $49,999|
|Dean’s Strategists Circle||$50,000 – $99,999|
|Dean’s Visionaries Circle||$100,000+|
*Students and new alumni qualify for the Haas Associates Club at special levels.
|Students||1st Reunion+||5th Reunion+||10th Reunion+|
Why join? In a word, impact. Haas Leadership Society members are leaders who are committed to help shape the future of Haas — to further our reputation as one of the most highly regarded business schools — to fuel deeper inquiry, and cultivate the innovators and visionary leaders that inspire, improve lives, and transform our world.
Haas Leadership Society Benefits
As a member you have access to a personal concierge, who keeps you in the loop on where school leaders plan to take Berkeley Haas and how your contributions help us get there. In addition to deepening your impact, joining the Haas Leadership Society offers these benefits:
- Exclusive Berkeley Haas events — Get insider access to special Berkeley Haas events, as well as reserved seating and parking passes for select speakers.
- Expert lectures — Learn from the best Berkeley has to offer with thought leadership resources — both online and in person.
- Lunch and learn — Your personal concierge is delighted to update you on our school’s strategic direction over lunch or coffee.
- Private campus tours — Planning a trip to campus? Call ahead and we’ll roll out the red carpet for a private tour.
- Additional Charter Hill Society benefits — Haas Leadership Society donors also receive recognition and benefits through Berkeley’s Charter Hill Society, which recognizes giving across campus.
The greater your investment in Berkeley Haas, the more opportunities you have to network with an elite group of your peers and connect personally with the school and the dean. Please contact us to discuss these benefits or any other special requests you may have.
Our principles define us. The purpose we create is what distinguishes us.
80% of Haas annual support comes from Haas Leadership Society members—the driving force behind the growth and annual support for Berkeley Haas.