May 10, 2011
UC Berkeley's 16th Annual Fisher Center Real Estate Conference welcomes California Controller John Chiang and Fisher Center Chair Kenneth Rosen's Real Estate and Economic Forecast
The conference features presentations on the current economy, its impact on the future of the real estate market, and how they are driving each other in the state of California.
- The Real Estate and Economic Forecast, Kenneth Rosen
- The State of the State, John Chiang
- The Residential Housing Market - Is Opportunity Upon Us?
- The New Realities of California Budgets
- Institutional & Commercial Real Estate Market Update
- Sources for Real Estate Capital: Is Financing and Investment Back?
Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Parc 55 Hotel
55 Cyril Magnin St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 392 - 8000
Kenneth T. Rosen
Chair, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business
Controller, State of California
MORE INFORMATION: http://bit.ly/lIMY4i