Lecturer | Executive Director, Center for Emerging and Neglected Diseases, Drug Discovery Center, UC Berkeley
Life Sciences Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Expertise and Research Interests
- Pharmaceutical Development
- Biomedical Innovation
- Bioethics and Healthcare Access
- Health Policy
- Public Health
- Healthcare Economics
- Translational Science
- Scott B. Biering, Erik Van Dis, Eddie Wehri, Livia H. Yamashiro, Xammy Nguyenla, Claire Dugast-Darzacq, Thomas G.W. Graham, Julien R. Stroumza, Guillaume R. Golovkine, Allison W. Roberts, Daniel M. Fines, Jessica N. Spradlin, Carl C. Ward, Teena Bajaj, Dustin Dovala, Ursula Schulze Gahmen, Ruchika Bajaj, Douglas M. Fox, Melanie Ott, Niren Murthy, Daniel K. Nomura, Julia Schaletzky, Sarah A. Stanley. Screening a library of FDA-approved and bioactive compounds for antiviral activity against SARS-CoV-2. ACS Infect Dis., 2021
- Xammy Nguyenla, Eddie Wehri, Erik Van Dis, Scott B. Biering, Livia H. Yamashiro, Julien Stroumza, Claire Dugast-Darzacq, Thomas Graham, Sarah Stanley, Julia Schaletzky. Discovery of SARS-CoV-2 antiviral synergy between remdesivir and approved drugs in human lung cells. bioRxiv Preprint.
- Julia Schaletzky. Opinion: How U.S. can ramp up testing for coronavirus. Mercury News.
- Julia Schaletzky. Opinion: Where is the research money for COVID-19?. Mercury News.
- Intro to the Biotech Field and Industry: Impact, Hist, Therapeutics R&D, Entrepreneurship and Career, MCELLBI/UGBA C95B
- Robinson Life Science Business and Entrepreneurship Program, Capstone Class