An Associate Professor at Berkeley Haas, Yuichiro Kamada is an economist working on pure and applied game theory.
Expertise and Research Interests
- Game Theory
- Social Networks
- Market Design
- Political Economy
- Revision Games
- Solution Concepts for Games
- Yuichiro Kamada and Drew Fudenberg. Rationalizable Partition-Confirmed Equilibrium with Heterogeneous Beliefs. Games and Economic Behavior.
- Yuichiro Kamada and Fuhito Kojima. Stability and Strategy-Proofness for Matching with Constraints: A Necessary and Sufficient Condition. Theoretical Economics.
- Yuichiro Kamada and Fuhito Kojima. Recent Developments in Matching with Constraints. American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings.
- Yuichiro Kamada and Fuhito Kojima. Stability Concepts in Matching under Distributional Constraints. Journal of Economic Theory.
- Ryota Iijima and Yuichiro Kamada. Social Distance and Network Structures. Theoretical Economics.
- Yuichiro Kamada and Fuhito Kojima. Efficient Matching under Distributional Constraints: Theory and Applications. American Economic Review.
- Yuichiro Kamada and Drew Fudenberg. Rationalizable Partition-Confirmed Equilibrium. Theoretical Economics.
- Yuichiro Kamada, Riccardo Calcagno, Stefano Lovo, and Takuo Sugaya). Asynchronicity and Coordination in Common and Opposing Interest Games. Theoretical Economics.
- Yuichiro Kamada, Attila Ambrus, and Eduardo Azevedo. Hierarchical cheap talk. Theoretical Economics.
- Yuichiro Kamada. Strongly Consistent Self-Confirming Equilibrium. Econometrica.
At Haas since 2013
2019 – present, Associate Professor, University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
2013 – 2019, Assistant Professor, University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
2012 – 2013, Postdoctoral Associate, Yale University, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics
- 2018 – present, Associate Editor, Theoretical Economics
- 2017 – present, Associate Editor, Journal of Mechanism and Institution Design
- Associate Editor, Management Science (ad hoc)
Kiyo Sakaguchi Scholarship
2007 – 2011
2007 – 2012
Barbara and Gerson Bakar Faculty Fellow
Cowles Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
2012 – 2013
- How Should Companies Fuel Word of Mouth?, Yale Insights, 04/16/2020
- Game Theory, PHDBA297T
- Pricing, EWMBA269
- Research Seminar in Marketing, PHDBA269S