We educate equity fluent leaders to ignite and accelerate change.
What is an Equity Fluent Leader?
Equity fluent leaders understand the value of different lived experiences and courageously use their power to address barriers, increase access, and drive change for positive impact.
- Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement: An equity fluent leader understands that achieving leadership diversity involves intentionally expanding the hiring pipeline, as well as focusing on attraction, retention, development, and advancement at all levels.
- Inclusive Culture: An equity fluent leader consciously creates a culture that thrives on the inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives, leading to higher collective intelligence in decision making, innovation, and enhanced team productivity.
- Brave Dialogue: An equity fluent leader starts and encourages bold dialogue inside the organization when tragic and disturbing events occur outside.
- Leave Programs: An equity fluent leader recognizes that competitive leave programs, for both women and men, positively contribute to the retention of all employees and enhances organizational value.
- Compensation Equity: An equity fluent leader collects and analyzes their company’s global compensation data based on gender, race, and ethnicity, and takes sustainable action to achieve equity.