We educate Equity Fluent Leaders™ to ignite and accelerate change. Equity Fluent Leaders understand the value of different lived experiences and courageously use their power to address barriers, increase access, and drive change for positive impact.
Our Four Areas of Impact
- Educating future business leaders: through curated course content and experiential learning opportunities
- Educating current business leaders: by creating resources and content that accelerate industry change
- Supporting academic research: to advance cutting-edge developments in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Storytelling: by hosting events and developing thought leadership that amplify stories of Equity Fluent Leadership
Examples of Equity Fluent Leadership
- Recruitment, Retention, and Advancement: Equity Fluent Leaders understand that achieving leadership diversity involves intentionally expanding the hiring pipeline, as well as focusing on attraction, retention, development, and advancement at all levels.
- Inclusive Culture: Equity Fluent Leaders consciously create a culture that thrives on the inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives, leading to higher collective intelligence in decision making, innovation, and enhanced team productivity.
- Brave Dialogue: Equity Fluent Leaders start and encourage bold and courageous dialogue inside the organization, and create an inclusive climate for all points of view to be shared, heard, and respected.
- Leave Programs: Equity Fluent Leaders recognize that competitive leave programs, for both women and men, positively contribute to the retention of all employees and enhances organizational value.
- Compensation Equity: Equity Fluent Leaders collect and analyze their company’s global compensation data based on gender, race, and ethnicity, and take sustainable action to achieve equity.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about EGAL and Equity Fluent Leadership.