Berkeley Haas Blockchain Initiative | Founding Member of Ripple UBRI
Berkeley Haas is one of 40 prestigious universities around the world partnering with Ripple on a multi-million dollar University Blockchain Research Initiative.
The Berkeley Haas Blockchain Initiative awards grants for academic research and supporting activities in the following areas:
- Blockchain and distributed systems.
- Cryptocurrency and digital payments.
- Cryptography, particularly as it relates to the above topics.
- Related subject areas such as blockchain for economic development and global financial inclusion will also be considered.
- Funding is available for faculty to support their research, teaching, curriculum development, case studies, cross-departmental collaboration, thought leadership and other research activities in the above subject areas.
- Funding is available for student research projects in the above subject areas with the support of a faculty member (either ladder or professional)
Next: Our Team