Energy markets and environmental regulation have increasingly become intertwined. Professionals and executives in government and business need an understanding of one to have a complete understanding of the other.
The Energy Institute offers one- and two-day professional and executive educational programs to help practitioners understand the fundamental concepts behind energy markets and environmental regulation. The classes are taught by UC professors. All classes are interactive and student participation is encouraged.
View Most Recent Course
- Fundamentals of Electricity Regulation
- Competitive Wholesale Markets
- Market Power in Electricity Markets
- Resource Adequacy in Restructured Markets
- Retail Pricing in Regulated Markets
- Environmental Taxes, Caps and Intensity Standards
- Economics of Renewable Energy
- The Future of the Distribution Utility
The Energy Institute also partners with Berkeley Executive Education to create educational experiences for corporate and government organizations that address leadership, innovation, strategy and management.
Please contact us to discuss developing a program for your organization and subscribe to our email list to be notified about upcoming programs.