Our events create an intense research environment, connecting academics, government organizations, and industry professionals who are interested in energy economics. The events posted on our website are open to the public (subject to space availability). If you wish to be on our mailing list, please subscribe here.
- Energy Markets Workshop: Monday, October 23, 2023, 4:00-5:00pm, 241 Giannini, Julie Mulvaney Kemp “Estimates of Transmission Market Value Using Empirical and Modeled Locational Marginal Prices”
- EEE Seminar: Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 12:10-1:30pm, 241 Giannini Hall, Ulrich Wagner “Title Forthcoming”
- EEE/OEW Seminar: Thursday, November 16, 2023, 12:30-2:00pm, 325 Cheit Hall, Haas School of Business, Kelsey Jack “Title Forthcoming”
- Annual Climate Tech Summit (C2M): Friday, December 1, 2023, Spieker Forum (6th fl. of Chou Hall), Haas School of Business
- POWER Conference: Friday, March 22, 2024, Spieker Forum (6th fl. of Chou Hall), Haas School of Business