Our events create an intense research environment, connecting academics, government organizations, and industry professionals who are interested in energy economics. The events posted on our website are open to the public (subject to space availability). If you wish to be on our mailing list, please subscribe here.
- October 12, 2022: EEE Seminar – Robert Metcalfe
- October 18-21, 2022: Economics of Energy and the Environment Virtual Course
- November 2, 2022: EEE Seminar – Panle Jia Barwick
- November 16, 2022: EEE Seminar – Marshall Burke
- December 2, 2022: (C2M) Climate Tech Summit