- This event has passed.
Los Angeles Alumni: California’s Real Estate Values – Where is it Heading?
Social Hall of Leo Baeck Temple 1300 North Sepulveda Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90049 |
April 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:45 pm
Join industry leaders for a lively discussion on the changing landscape of California’s real estate market.
Where is the changing landscape of California real estate headed in 2023:
- Banking instability is creating concerns about market and capital volatility
- A possible recession is looming
- Inflation and interest rates are the highest in recent history
- Office use has completely changed, and vacancies are at all-time highs
- California is losing population, yet the housing shortage keeps prices high
This uncharted territory makes it more difficult than ever to predict returns. Join us for a lively discussion with industry leaders that will help you—whether an investor, homeowner, or prospective homebuyer—to understand what these big changes in the real estate market could mean for you over the next year and beyond.