- This event has passed.
San Diego Alumni: Disruptive Digital Transformation
Virtual | Bay Area |
February 16 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us for a discussion on disruptive digital transformation. Wielding your data and analytics competency for digital transformation success data and analytics are the key accelerants of an organization’s digitization and transformation efforts. A digital transformation can help re-engineer, automate and infuse intelligence to add differentiated capabilities to organizations that not only reduce cost but add value.
Data science, AI, and machine learning sustain high levels of innovation and added value. You will leave this session with a better understanding of the following:
- Major data and analytics trends in 2022.
- Best areas of the organization where a digital-first approach can provide the biggest impact.
- Quantitative intuition: making decisions in a data-driven world.
- The opportunities and challenges with AI in marketing, identity verification, and fraud prevention.
- Low-code platforms and their potential for enabling effective use of machine learning.
Speakers will include:
- Eric Haller ’18SPS, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Identify, Fraud, and DataLabs at Experian, Board Member, Board of Overseers, Columbia University School of Professional Studies (San Diego-based)
- Oded Netzer, Arthur J. Samberg Professor of Business, Columbia Business School and sought-after advisor to global corporations on data-based decisions and extracting useful information from rich and thin data.
Date/Time: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 – 5:00 PM PST
This event is hosted by the Colombia Alumni Business Club of San Diego.
Presentation/Discussion: 5:45 PM PST Q&A