Berkeley Haas centers and institutes are engines of knowledge creation, where faculty thought leaders and industry partners generate insights and practices that shape markets and business success. As a corporate partner, you can join the collaborative effort, co-creating new knowledge and activating it within your organization. Each center offers unique opportunities for creativity, partnership, and impact.
With our centers, you can:
- Participate in roundtable discussions and thought partnership with industry leaders
- Collaborate with faculty to bring fresh knowledge to your company
- Gain early access to applied research relevant to your industry
- Be a featured speaker in classes and at conferences
- Engage with student activities and opportunities to meet future leaders
- Access unique curricular programs
- Advance innovative business practices and strategies
These are some of our most relevant centers and institutes.
- Center for Financial Reporting and Management: Advancing a globally focused curriculum in accounting education.
- Center for Responsible Business: Supporting an equitable, inclusive, sustainable society.
- Energy Institute at Haas: Dedicated to energy business, policy, and technology commercialization.
- Fisher Center for Business Analytics: Industry partnerships to apply research in data analytics
- Fisher Center for Real Estate: Focused on real estate, urban economics, the California economy, land use and public policy.
- Berkeley Roundtable on Applied Innovation and Design: Advancing co-innovation by strengthening collaboration between UC Berkeley and businesses.
- Berkeley Innovation Forum: Exploring innovation management.
- Center for Equity, Gender, and Leadership: Business success, inclusion and diversity
- Initiative for Behavioral Economics & Finance: Combining economic research with insights drawn from psychology
Next: Engage Students