Berkeley Haas centers and institutes are engines of knowledge creation, where faculty thought leaders and industry partners generate insights and practices that shape markets and business success. As a corporate partner, you can join the collaborative effort, co-creating new knowledge and activating it within your organization. Each center offers unique opportunities for creativity, partnership, and impact.
With our centers, you can:
- Participate in roundtable discussions and thought partnership with industry leaders
- Collaborate with faculty to bring fresh knowledge to your company
- Gain early access to applied research relevant to your industry
- Be a featured speaker in classes and at conferences
- Engage with student activities and opportunities to meet future leaders
- Access unique curricular programs
- Advance innovative business practices and strategies
These are some of our most relevant centers and institutes.
- Berkeley Culture Center: Hub for cutting-edge research on the role of culture in shaping organizational effectiveness.
- Berkeley Innovation Forum: Exploring innovation management.
- Center for Equity, Gender, and Leadership: Business success, inclusion and diversity.
- Center for Financial Reporting and Management: Advancing a globally focused curriculum in accounting education.
- Center for Responsible Business: Supporting an equitable, inclusive, sustainable society.
- Cleantech to Market: Cleantech to Market (C2M)–the First Cleantech Accelerator–is a partnership between graduate students, startups, and industry professionals to help accelerate the commercialization of leading cleantech solutions.
- Energy Institute at Haas: Dedicated to energy business, policy, and technology commercialization.
- Fisher Center for Business Analytics: Industry partnerships to apply research in data analytics.
- Fisher Center for Real Estate: Focused on real estate, urban economics, the California economy, land use and public policy.
- Innovation, Creativity, and Design Practice: Advancing co-innovation by strengthening collaboration between UC Berkeley and businesses.
- Institute for Business and Social Impact: Challenging the status quo to build a more equitable, sustainable, & inclusive society.
- Sustainable & Impact Finance: Creating leaders who use impact investing and sustainable finance to drive positive change and opportunities.
Next: Engage Students