Protocol for faculty on the adoption and instruction of Cases in the classroom: Policy on Faculty Adoption of Course Materials
Three Series of Cases:
- Cases Taught at Haas – cases currently being taught by Haas Faculty, available through Study.net. A guide to searching for cases on Study.net is available by clicking here.
- The Berkeley Haas Case Series is a collection of business case studies written by the faculty of the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Diversity Cases, a collection of business cases and resources written for issues pertaining to diversity and inclusion.
Videos on Case Method Teaching:
- CLE Workshop with Sameer Srivastava: Case Method Teaching
- NFO Workshop with Frank Schultz: Case Method Teaching
- NFO Workshop with Wasim Azhar: Case Method Teaching
Books on Case Method Teaching: Reference Library
Next: New Faculty Orientation