One of the easiest and most fun ways to experience diversity and inclusion at Berkeley Haas is through the non-stop array of events, workshops, social activities, and clubs available to (and usually organized by) our students, faculty, and staff. There really is something for everybody.
- Staff Diversity Discussion Series of monthly facilitated conversations, open to all. Previous topics include “Faith in the Workplace,” “Unconscious Bias,” “Street Harassment of Women,” “Privilege, or Nobody’s ever handed me anything!”, and “Class Issues in Higher Education,” among others.
- Introduction to Diversity in Doctoral Education and Scholarship, May 16- 17, 2019 at Berkeley Haas Co-hosted by Stanford GSB and Berkeley Haas PhD Program. Click here to learn more about this two-day program for undergraduate students from diverse backgrounds interested in research and academia and to apply
- Berkeley Diversity Symposium held in the fall for prospective students
- International Business Development
- Africa Business Forum
- Women in Leadership Conference
- Speaker Series
- Pitch Competition
- Case Competition
We partner with organizations to promote diversity and inclusion on campus and in the workplace
- Consortium for Graduate Study in Management
- Haas Alumni Diversity Council
- Forte Foundation launching women into fulfilling, significant careers
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow propelling African Americans, Latinos, and Native Americans into management careers
- National Black MBA Association developing partnerships that create intellectual and economic wealth in the Black community
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs the premier business organization for Hispanic business professionals.
- Riordan MBA Fellows providing leadership and management training to diverse individuals all over the country
- Toigo Foundation fostering the career advancement and increased leadership of underrepresented talent
Next: Diversity Symposium