- CBA Tip Sheet
- Educational Requirements Worksheet
- Haas Course List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2017 CPA Exam Changes
Accounting Organizations — National
- Securities and Exchange Commission – The mission of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly, and efficient markets, and facilitate capital formation.
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board – The PCAOB is a nonprofit corporation established by Congress to oversee the audits of public companies in order to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, accurate and independent audit reports.
- Financial Accounting Standard Board – Since 1973, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has been the designated organization in the private sector for establishing standards of financial accounting that govern the preparation of financial reports by nongovernmental organizations.
- American Accounting Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance
- Financial Executives International
- Financial Executives Research Foundation
Accounting Organizations — State
- California Board of Accountancy – Created by statute in 1901, the CBA’s legal mandate is to regulate the accounting profession for the public interest by establishing and maintaining entry standards of qualification and conduct within the accounting profession, primarily through its authority to license.
- California Society of CPAs – Through innovation and in partnership with the CPA profession, CalCPA delivers quality education and builds knowledge to foster excellence and advance individuals and the profession.
CPA Exam Information
- California Board of Accountancy
- CPA Licensure
- CPA Exam Hotline: (916) 561-1703, 8 am to 5 pm, Mon-Fri
CPA Exam Review
- Becker CPA Review
- CPA Excel Site
- Gleim CPA Site
- Micromash Online
- Roger CPA
- Surgent CPA review
- Wiley CPA Exam Review
- YAEGER CPA Review
- Masters in Accounting
- California Society of CPA’s
- INCPAS: Becoming A CPA
- How to Become an Accountant