Challenge: Incorporating Trust through AI Tools to enhance the Nestle Brand
In a rapidly evolving global ecosystem of digital/on-line pet products, services and related content, how might Purina become the trusted curator of an on-line global marketplace for these products and services?
- How might a marketplace create value for consumers seeking pet products and services, for companies possessing those products and services and for Purina who is both the curator of the marketplace and a company possessing relevant products and services? i.e. what is the value-proposition for consumers, companies and Purina to participate in this marketplace?
- What features might this marketplace offer to consumers and companies that motivate their participation in this marketplace?
- What might a prototype vision for this online marketplace look like?
- What assets does Purina possess that can lend credibility and/or be leveraged to grow/sustain this marketplace?
- How might Purina leverage AI (ML, Open Source, GenAI, etc) to enhance the desirability of this marketplace?
- What are the key showstopper-assumptions that must be true to enable this marketplace to thrive?
- What can Purina learn from other online marketplace model examples?
- Mark Donavon, Global Director, Digital Strategy and Ecosystem Development
- Noah Krusell, Director, Digital & Ecosystem Strategy