Challenge: Formulate an implementable launch strategy for the New Energy Vehicles in China
- Analyze the NEV landscape in China.
- Propose a competitive offering around and outside the Porsche vehicle especially for the China market.
- Study NEV product launches in China and identify success factors to appeal to the local audience.
- Develop a strategy for Porsche to launch a NEV in China, including brand positioning, product positioning, target group, pricing range, and related marketing efforts.
Procedural Considerations from Porsche
- Student applicant interview/selection
- Signing of a non-disclosure agreement with Porsche China by the students and relevant Berkeley faculty members
Corporate Sponsor & Mentor
- Executive – Sheng Tantzscher, Chief Financial Officer, Porsche China
- Project Contact – Janice Tsang, Head of Innovation, Porsche China