The 12 core courses (21 units) that all full-time MBA students take ground you in the fundamentals of business and provide essential knowledge and analytical tools.
The Fall semester of your first year consists of two seven-week modules:
- MBA200S Data and Decisions (2 units)
- MBA201A Microeconomics (2 units)
- MBA205 Leading People (2 units)
- MBA200C Leadership Communications (1 unit)
- MBA202 Financial Accounting (2 units)
- MBA203 Finance (2 units)
- MBA206 Marketing (2 units)
- MBA207 Ethics (1 unit)
The Spring semester of your first year includes 4 core courses taken in 7-week modules, as well as 2 or 3 electives, which typically in a variety of 15-week, 7-week, 10-week or 2-weekend formats.
- MBA201B Macroeconomics (2 units)
- MBA204 Operations (2 units)
- MBA299 Strategic Leadership (2 units)
- MBA200P Introduction to Design Thinking (1 units)
Next: Elective Courses