Engage with the CRB in October
From the Peterson Series kick-off to the launching of Professor McElhaney’s new course, Women in Business, and beyond – fall semester is in full swing here at Haas. We enjoyed seeing many students at yesterday’s on-campus luncheon discussion, hosted by Haas alumni and CRB advisory board member Dave Sherman about creating systemic change that’s both good for business and good for the world.
We want to see more of you! So… here’s where you can find us this month:
- 10/16 – Executive Director Jo Mackness moderates a panel of successful sustainable business professionals on best practices in pursuing a career in this space, at the 2012 Career Management Conference at Haas. First-year students are invited to glean tips and advice from panelists Libby Reder (Haas MBA ‘06, Business Leader – Corporate Reputation, Visa), Christina Meinberg (UNC MBA ‘07; Associate Director, CRB) and Marcus Chung (Haas MBA ‘04; Vice President Global CSR and Sustainability, Fleishman-Hillard).
- 10/17 – Jo Mackness addresses MBA students in the Social Impact Speaker Series, on “Corporate Social Responsibility: Careers and Social Impact from the Corporate Perspective.”
- 10/26 – Jo Mackness gives a speech at the 2012 Net Impact Conference, entitled “Priming Leaders for Tomorrow: A Look at Four Innovative Campus Initiatives”, and leads a panel on “Driving Sustainability in Any Role” in Baltimore, Maryland.
- 10/26 – Associate Director Christina Meinberg moderates a panel on “Employee Engagement: Taking Corporate Impact to the Next Level” at the 2012 Net Impact Conference in Baltimore, Maryland.
- 10/31 – Kellie McElhaney addresses MBA students enrolled in the Social Impact Speaker Series on a panel at Haas entitled “Successful Marketing Campaigns that Promote Responsible Products”.
Leave a Reply