Note: November 27, 2023 – January 15, 2024
During the dates listed above, our office services will temporarily be adjusted. During the times and dates listed below, we will offer a Virtual Front Desk service, allowing you to have all the same services and support, albeit in a virtual format via Zoom.
Virtual Front Desk Schedule
Please note our office will still be open during the week of November 27
|Monday, November 27||Tuesday, November 28||Wednesday, November 29||Thursday, November 30||Friday, December 1|
|11am-12pm & 2:30pm-4pm||11am-12pm||No Virtual Front Desk||2pm-3:30pm||Office Closed
|Monday, December 4||Tuesday, December 5||Wednesday, December 6||Thursday, December 7||Friday, December 8|
|10:30am-12pm & 1pm-2:30pm||10:30am-12pm & 2:30pm-4pm||No Virtual Front Desk||10:30am-12pm & 1pm-2:30pm||No Virtual Front Desk|
|Monday, December 11||Tuesday, December 12||Wednesday, December 13||Thursday, December 14||Friday, December 15|
|1pm-2:30pm||10:30am-12pm||No Virtual Front Desk||1pm-2:30pm||No Virtual Front Desk|
|Monday, December 18||Tuesday, December 19||Wednesday, December 20||Thursday, December 21||Friday, December 22|
|No Virtual Front Desk||No Virtual Front Desk||No Virtual Front Desk||No Virtual Front Desk||No Virtual Front Desk|
|Monday, January 1||Tuesday, January 2||Wednesday, January 3||Thursday, January 4||Friday, January 5|
|No Virtual Front Desk||No Virtual Front Desk||No Virtual Front Desk||1pm-4pm||1pm-2:30pm|
|Monday, January 8||Tuesday, January 9||Wednesday, January 10||Thursday, January 11||Friday, January 12|
|1pm-2:30pm||10:30am-12pm & 2:30pm-4pm||1pm-2:30pm||10:30am-12pm & 2:30pm-4pm||No Virtual Front Desk|
To Contact an Advisor by Email
- For questions regarding admission to the Undergraduate Program please email [email protected]
- Business majors, please use the contact email address on CalCentral under “My Academics” and “Advising.”
Advising Appointment Attendance Policy
When you make an appointment, we set aside that time specifically for you. Only schedule an appointment that you can attend, as no-shows and last minute cancellations prevent us from assisting other students.
- Canceling appointments: If you are unable to attend your appointment, please cancel your appointment in advance online or contact the advisor by email.
- Late arrival: If you know you will be late to your appointment, please notify the advisor by email. If you are more than 5 minutes late to your appointment and have not notified the advisor, the appointment will be canceled and you will need to re-schedule another appointment.
- “No Show” Policy: If you miss two or more appointments with an advisor without providing advanced notice, the Department reserves the right to cancel any future appointments.
Haas Advising Resources
We are pleased to provide you with access to advisors, career counselors, tutoring, career events, along with countless student organizations. The goal of the Undergraduate program office is to provide you with resources and opportunities to achieve your academic and career goals.
Next: Haas Tutoring Program