To Contact an Advisor by E-mail
- For questions regarding admission to the Undergraduate Program please e-mail [email protected]
- Business majors, please use the contact e-mail address on CalCentral under “My Academics” and “Advising.”
To Schedule a Remote Advising Appointment:
Visit Haas Undergraduate Remote Advising Appointments
Advising Appointment Attendance Policy
When you make an appointment, we set aside that time specifically for you. Only schedule an appointment that you can attend, as no-shows and last minute cancellations prevent us from assisting other students.
- Canceling appointments: If you are unable to attend your appointment, please cancel your appointment in advance online or contact the advisor by email.
- Late arrival: If you know you will be late to your appointment, please notify the advisor by email. If you are more than 5 minutes late to your appointment and have not notified the advisor, the appointment will be canceled and you will need to re-schedule another appointment.
- “No Show” Policy: If you miss two or more appointments with an advisor without providing advanced notice, the Department reserves the right to cancel any future appointments.
Self Care Tips Video (University Health Services)
UC Berkeley Basic Needs Center
Student Learning Center Virtual Tutoring Services
Student Technology Equity Program (STEP)
Haas Advising Resources
We are pleased to provide you with access to advisors, career counselors, tutoring, career events, along with countless student organizations. The goal of the Undergraduate program office is to provide you with resources and opportunities to achieve your academic and career goals.