About the Program
Pursue a global understanding. Build cross-cultural acumen. Lead with vision.
- An undergraduate program for the 21st-century economy, where new technologies and business models are the driving force of economic growth.
- Links the expertise of UC Berkeley business courses with cultural immersion to develop a global perspective
- Learn the fundamentals of business in various countries across the globe
- Become a global citizen
- Join an international alumni network
- Earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Global Management
The San Francisco Bay Area is home to companies that are redefining industries and driving global economic growth. When you study at Berkeley Haas, you study at the heart of what’s next, where opportunities for growth and development are paramount.
A diverse range of industries converge here, from venture capital and digital media to biotech and clean energy. Many of these companies cultivate close relationships with Berkeley Haas and our students to sponsor student-organized events, judge case competitions, provide experiential learning, and offer internships and career development opportunities.
Being a part of a Bay Area program means learning skills that meet the demands of innovation economy employers, while living surrounded by natural beauty and enjoying temperate weather. World-class theater, film, dance, museums, and music are at your fingertips, in addition to easily accessible destinations such as Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Wine Country, the Monterey Peninsula, and 1,200 miles of regional park trails.
More than 40% of the world’s largest companies are headquartered in London according to a study by Deloitte. London is an international city and referred to as a “gateway to Europe.” This makes London the perfect destination to start your journey.
Next: The Student Experience