Open Innovation Squad
Role Description – Only for UC Berkeley Students
This position is not a formal/paid employment opportunity.
The Product Designer for the Squad will be responsible for leading the design strategy and execution for an Innovation Challenge. This role requires a deep understanding of user-centered design principles, and a passion for innovation and entrepreneurship. The ideal candidate should have experience in developing prototypes, and delivering high-fidelity design solutions.
- Lead the design strategy and execution for an Innovation Challenge
- Develop and implement design processes, methodologies, and tools that drive innovation and efficiency
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including product management and engineering, to design wireframes and prototypes
- Deliver high-quality design solutions that meet the needs of users and business requirements
- Champion a culture of design excellence and continuous improvement across the Innovation Challenge
- Develop and maintain design guidelines, standards, and best practices
What In It For You
- Opportunity to lead the UI/UX design strategy and execution for an Innovation Challenge
- Work with cross-functional teams and collaborate with stakeholders to develop product roadmaps and prioritize features and functionalities
- Hands-on experience in entrepreneurship, UI/UX design, and product development
- Opportunity to work with a talented and diverse team of professionals