To provide balance to the academic life we encourage students to review and utilize various health and wellbeing resources available to UC Berkeley students.
If you have concerns about a student, you have many options for helping a student.
- Berkeley recalibrate is a one-stop shop and is “designed to serve as a centralized, visible, accessible, and engaging website for wellness information, resources, and tools targeted at the entire campus community.”
- Berkeley Wellness is a collaboration between UC Berkeley and the School of Public health to provide “positive health and medical tips to help make decisions that improve your well being, both in mind and in body.”
- Be Well at Cal is a University Health Services effort to encourage students to take care of themselves in all aspects of their lives.
- University Health Services (aka Tang Center) “provides comprehensive medical, mental health, insurance, and health promotion services to all Berkeley students and health programs for faculty and staff. Our services are designed to minimize the impact of illness, emotional distress, and injury on studies and work.”
- Haas also has Dr. Don Capone, who is a UC Berkeley licensed psychologist who holds office hours at Haas. Students may reach out and contact Dr. Capone for assistance.
- Recreational Sports Facility (RSF) “put your membership to use all year long, inside and outside. You’ll have access to two recreation centers, four pools, courts, fields, and all kinds of classes from group exercise to instructional fitness to outdoor adventure classes. It’s all up to your interests and your schedule.”