Bicycle racks are provided at convenient locations throughout the central campus area. To reduce the risk of theft and vandalism, cyclists are advised to invest in a high-quality lock for maximum security.
On campus, bikes must be locked to a University-designated bicycle rack and must not impede or block any campus thoroughfare or facility.
Read more about campus mobility policies
- Always lock your bike to a bicycle rack, using a high-quality “U” shaped lock.
- Avoid using lightweight cables or chains, or low-quality U-locks.
- Always attach your bicycle to the rack through the frame and both wheels.
- Lock all easily detachable parts or take them with you.
- Avoid leaving your bicycle locked outside overnight.
- Check the lock before departing to ensure it’s secured.
Need to air up a tire? Change a flat? True your wheel? There are two convenient repair stations located on campus at University Hall and in the Rec Sports parking garage bike cage.
The University Hall station is located just inside the entry doors. The doors have an automatic opener, allowing ease of access with your bike. The building is open approximately 6:45 am to 6:00 pm., Monday through Friday.
The RSF garage station is open 24 hours a day, but is only accessible to those with a secure bicycle parking access code.