Faculty who are allocated funding for ASE support are responsible for:
- Confirming funding for ASE support
- Understanding the different ASE positions available
- Understanding the role of the Hiring Instructor in the Hiring Process
- Interviewing applicants to review expectations & goals
- Processing selected candidates via the Haas GSI/Reader Recruitment Application
- Completing the Description of Duties document
- Providing guidance and mentorship to ASE hires
- Facilitating the evaluations process
Frequently Asked Questions
Has my course been allocated funding for a GSI or Reader? (And if not, how can I get one?)
What is the hiring process and what are my responsibilities?
What are the different ASE position duties and responsibilities?
What is expected of me as Hiring Instructor throughout the term of employment?
For comments or questions, please e-mail the ASE Administrator.
Next: Eligibility & Funding