For students matriculating Fall 2020 and later:
- Complete your preferences by logging in to your Applicant Portal here.
- Go to Forms > “Evening & Weekend MBA Student Preferences”
- Once your preferences have been entered, click submit and a green check mark will indicate that task is complete.
Adding your preferences helps the Program Office in planning programming and in case of emergency. Preferences are not released to other students and can only be accessed by Program Office Staff.
- Emergency Contact Information and alternate contact information: In the event the Program Office needs to reach you or a designated contact via alternative methods.
- Shirt size, dietary restrictions, and whether you are a vegetarian: To have accurate data when planning programming that involves swag or meals.
- The Event Liability Waiver is an acknowledgement that you understand any potential risks that may be involved while in the program.
- Preferred pronouns: to promote a diverse and inclusive community at Haas.
- Transportation preference: To collect data so that we may accurately prepare the semester’s parking and transportation needs, e.g. how many parking stickers to purchase.