If a student requires proof of grades for employer tuition reimbursement, here are the options:
|Option||Course Number & Title||Course Start & End Dates||Associated Fees Per Course||Itemization of Fees||Exact Grade||Proof of Payment?|
|CalCentral/My Academics/Academic Summary||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|CalCentral/Unofficial or Official Transcript||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|CalCentral/My Finances/Official Monthly Statement||No||No||No||No||No||Yes|
|Itemized Fee Letter||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||By Request|
|Official Grade Letter||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Unofficial Grade Letter||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
- Course Number & Title: Course number and title as listed locally at Haas instead of what is listed on CalCentral, e.g. “EW296 Life Sciences Marketing” instead of “EW296 Special Topics”
- Course Start & End Dates: Per the Academic Calendar, the course start will be week 1, and end will be finals week. Exceptions are for 2 unit and 1 unit courses, which will list dates as noted on the course description or Elective Schedule.
- Associated Fees Per Course: The cost for a specific course based on the per unit fee, e.g. for Fall 2020, a 2 unit course is $6928.
- Itemization of Fees: Breaks down the associated fees into Program Tuition, Campus Fee, Class Pass Fee, and/or Document Management Fee (new students only).
- Exact Grade: Grade received in course as listed on academic record (CalCentral, transcripts).
- Proof of Payment: Date of Transaction, Transaction Type, Date Paid, Amount Paid.
How to Request
Grade Letters and Itemized Fee Letters will be sent to students via email as a PDF. Students may submit requests via this form.
Approximate Response Time
- If requesting Core A grades, please note that grades are not due until the end of the semester. We will do our best to track grades as they appear on CalCentral. If grades are not officially on CalCentral, we can only issue unofficial grade letters that say if you have a received a grade of “B- or better.”
- Grade availability may vary depending on the course.
- If requesting complete semester grades, please allow 5-7 business days for grades to appear on CalCentral and grade letters to be ready.
- Due to the high volume of requests, response time may vary semester to semester.
- The Program Office will do its best to fulfill grade letter requests by the date noted in the form.