Application for Summer 2019 will be available online December 2018
- Complete 2019 Online Application
- Write a one-page, single-spaced (using 12-point font size) essay that describes you as a student. The essay should include:
- What you like and dislike about school.
- Why you are interested in the Berkeley Business Academy for Youth
- What you hope to accomplish during the program.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher
Essays must be written by the student.
* If English is not your native language, please write one paragraph describing your English educational background and experience.
Mailing address for supporting documents
B-BAY Program Office
Haas School of Business
S545 Student Services Bldg. #1900,
Berkeley, CA 94720
A non-refundable $75 application fee must accompany the completed application. Applications will not be reviewed if fees are not included.
The admissions team looks for academically motivated, mature students who are interested in attending B-BAY because they want to develop their knowledge of business or have a passion for business. The application and accompanying materials should convey and communicate the student’s level of maturity and motivation.
You must provide record of immunizations according to California immunization regulations prior to attending the program
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
Students are encouraged to apply prior to the application deadline as applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
You must submit your online application by close of business Pacific Standard Time. Supporting documents such as recommendations and transcripts can be submitted after the deadline, no later than close of business May 5, 2019.
Applications will not be reviewed until all required documents and the application fees are submitted
When we receive your complete application (your application form, essay, all supplemental materials, and the application fee), you will be notified by e-mail. An admissions decision will be made and e-mailed to you within two weeks.
Enrolling: Students admitted into the Berkeley Business Academy for Youth have 10 days (weekends included) from your acceptance date to enroll online and pay the program fees. You are not enrolled until full payment is received.
Next: International Students