This is the staff course enrollment system for UC Berkeley. When you log in, the site will show any required training or training activities currently in progress, and allows you to browse for topics of interest in catalog categories. You can register to participate in instructor-led activities that interest you by clicking on the activity title.
UC Berkeley Extension offers widely respected professional certificates and specialized programs of study in addition to hundreds of courses each term. It also offers teaching credentials and licensure courses for continuing education units (CEUs). Programs are available in the following areas:
- Art & Design; Behavioral & Health Sciences; Business & Management; Computer Technology & Information Management; Education; Engineering, Construction & Facilities; Management; Humanities, Languages & Personal Development; Sciences, Biotechnology & Mathematics; Writing, Editing & Technical Communication.
The Center for Executive Education offers programs to help professionals of diverse backgrounds develop the skills, knowledge, and mindset to embrace change and to use it as a catalyst to success. Open-enrollment programs are offered in the following areas:
- Finance, Information Technology, Marketing and Product Management, Negotiation and Communication, Biotechnology, Leadership, Management and Strategy, and Sustainability. Please contact the manager of the program you are interested in for additional information (specific email and phone number can be found on each course description page).
Popular Campus Programs
- Keys to Enhance Your Supervisory Success (KEYS) – The KEYS program consists of a multi-track set of workshops which offers participants the option of attending one workshop, a series of workshops, an entire track, or a whole series, depending on their individual needs.
- Multicultural Education Program – This program offers workshops for staff and campus departments that address issues of diversity, inclusion and multiculturalism.
- Staff Ombuds Office Workshops – The Ombuds Office offers a variety of classes and workshops to help manage and resolve conflict in the workplace.